In this class we discuss and work with:
- Dark leafy greens grown organically in your backyard
- super-sustainable NZ seaweed that requires no fresh water, no land and no fertiliser and its available all year round
- Offal, ‘eating offal isn’t awful, it’s an environmental statement!’ – Abi will demonstrate how to hide offal in family food, so everyone gets the benefit, without the ‘offal-y’ taste
- also plant-based vegan super-food Tempeh and mushrooms.
Places are limited to 10.
- All classes are gluten-free and spray-free organic produce where possible.